Your privacy is important to Quality Connex. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Quality Connex collects, and the ways in which Quality Connex uses that personal information.
When visiting our website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and general website use information gathered on a collective basis as you and others browse our website.
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, register for certain services, or register for email newsletters, webinars, events, press releases and alerts. Any information you do provide will not be shared with others without your express permission, and we will do due diligence to keep this safe.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. If you use our “Email this page” feature to send a copy of that page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your email address and the recipient’s email address will not be used for any other purpose.
Use of personal information
Generally, we use personal information for purposes of managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, upcoming events and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- We allow you the choice to opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site, when we ask for the information.
- Until you explicitly opt-out we consider you in the opt-in category. We always notify our customers when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party.
- If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing e-mails and/or surface mail marketing letters, you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the unsubscribe mechanism, or email us directly.
- At any time, you may request your information to be exported and sent to you for review, and we promptly honor any requests by you to have your information deleted and forgotten.
Information from cookies
- Cookies, in conjunction with our Web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our website and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about individuals and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Sharing information with third parties
- We may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
- In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide certain information to third parties if we have determined that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party.
- We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
- As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
Secure Information Transmissions
- Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please contact if you have any questions or concerns.
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data, hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls and all access to information restricted by password and/or secure key.
Websites linked to our website
Transfer of personal information
We may transfer your personal information within Quality Connex including any of the Quality Connex’s subsidiaries worldwide or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.
Notification of changes